Friday, July 4, 2008

Feelin' the love!

What I love most about weddings is when you can FEEL the love between the couple getting married. It's a hard thing to explain, but I think if you've felt it, you know what I'm talking about. This is exactly what we experienced last night at Rachel and Ben's wedding. I think every bridesmaid walking down the aisle cried. The groomsmen were crying. Parents were crying. I was crying. I think John even teared up. But the best moment and strongest feeling of their love was when Rachel walked down the aisle. As she walked, crying, with her parents on either side of her, she looked at Ben and mouthed the words, "I love you." It was the sweetest thing ever... Everyone saw it (I heard several people say "Aww, how sweet!"), but it wasn't meant for everyone to see. Just Ben. It was as if they were the only two people out there, and it was incredible. I am so happy we were able to celebrate their special day and be a part of their love! Check out the pics below, and listen to their song, "The Luckiest" by Bens Fold. Amazing.


The beautiful bride walking with her mom and dad


Standing under the chuppah
(I love that their parents stand with them the whole time)



The amazing view

Ben and his sweet parents

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you email me the rest of your pics? Or did you post them on myspace or facebook?

Oh and I was thinking it would be fun to give Ben, Deidra, Judah and Piper a sitting session with a photographer as a gift when Piper is born, but I see you have that adorable onsie!