Monday, December 10, 2007

christmas postcards

i've been keeping busy over the past few weeks designing christmas cards, one of my favorite projects for my all-time favorite holiday! seriously, christmas makes me so happy. so of course anything that has to do with it makes me happy, too! i discovered an amazing and inexpensive online printer that does a great job at a low price, which is always nice to find! my goal is to have a line of templates designed by next year's holiday season so you can choose a background and personalize it by adding your own photograph and text. of course i will ALWAYS take custom orders, but i know not everyone wants to spend a ton of money this time of year! so keep me in mind next year when it's time to think about sending out those holiday cards. feel free to contact me if you'd like a sample of a printed piece. check out my favorites below.

our christmas postcard!
i kept steve's postcard plain and simple... as you'll see, the picture says it all!

katie and spencer chose the first design, but i loved all these and had to show them!



1 comment:

Valerie said...

These cards look amazing! I particularly like Steve's...very classy!:)