Thursday, August 14, 2008

Review me at Wedding Wire

I recently joined Wedding Wire (thanks to Shawn at Event Team Northwest for the suggestion!)  It's a really cool site that I am still discovering all the great things about it, but love the "Review Me" section.  The link is below, so if you've worked with me, send a review my way!  I know I've had lots of requests for this lately (ok, only two!) but I'm trying to grow my business and getting reviews is such a great way to do this.  Thanks in advance for all your help!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ratings and reviews help future brides out greatly so be sure to show Linzmarie some love with a review on WeddingWire!

We appreciate your support.
Brian
~WeddingWire

Take 5 Photography said...

I tried and you have to wait until after your wedding to rate and review! Just an FYI :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.