Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Baby Shower invitation

I love love LOVE working with engaged couples. I get to be part of such an important event in their lives, and it makes me so happy! I really love getting to know the people, too, and I'm always a bit sad after the final pieces have been delivered and my work is done. So I love it when clients come back to me for other things! Erin & Kevin were married in January, and while on their honeymoon, Erin's mom emailed me to ask if I could design baby shower invitations for her MOH. I was thrilled! Not only did I get to work with great people again, but it was for a baby shower {you know I love babies!}. I showed several designs and they ended up choosing this one:
Here are a few others that I really liked:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linz,

Those are all totally awesome looking! I can't wait until I might need one! Will it be sad that you would probably design your own baby shower invites when that day comes?! :-)
Stace