Sunday, August 2, 2009

Heidi & Kartr's Invitations

I had the pleasure of working with Heidi a few months ago on her wedding invitations, and I truly loved this project. She is very crafty and was excited about assembling the invitations herself, and just needed my help designing and printing all the pieces. Their wedding was earlier in July at the Black Walnut Inn in Dundee, Oregon, and their reception on August 1st at the Bethany Vineyards in Ridgefield, Washington. She sent me the link to their photos from their photographer Jamie Bosworth and loved looking through them, especially to see how she used my designs at the actual wedding (I love the menus!) Congratulations, Heidi and Kartr. I wish you all the best!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These look awesome Lindsay! They are very classy.

Adam Cavanagh said...

Beautiful work