Wednesday, November 7, 2007

client comments

eileen and her fiancé tim were my very first clients when i started this business, and they also happened to be my first long-distance job! eileen called me from her home in california after her aunt showed her an invitation i designed for my best friend's cousin last november. i knew within the first few minutes of our conversation that we would get along fabulously! she was so excited to be getting married and i could just tell how special her relationship with tim was. i wanted their invitations to be perfect for them, and in the end they were just that (see the eileen invitation in my pdf). lucky for me, eileen also referred two of her engaged friends who hired me shortly after (check out the jennifer and kelli invitations!) eillen and tim, thank you for being such wonderful clients!!

read her sweet letter of recommendation below:

* * * * *

Lindsay-

I have been meaning to write and officially Thank You. We are so happy we found you to work with for our wedding. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we could not have been happier with the final product of our invitations, programs, and thank you notes. The quality of printing, paper, and overall look was amazing!

There are some fabulous things I think your future clients should know about working with you. You are dependable, responsible, and creative. You got proofs, changes, samples, ideas, etc sent to us so quickly. Even though we live in different states, it was so easy to see how the invitations, programs, and thank you notes were developing through the PDF emails you sent us and the samples we got in the mail. We loved the choices that began the quest for our wedding invitation design. You were so helpful in getting the final design of the invitation done the way we wanted. Working with you was one of the easiest parts of the wedding planning.

It was so much fun to get to know you and I am so excited to see your business grow! I am happy to answer any questions or share my experience with anyone that is thinking about working with you. I will recommend you to anyone I know, who is getting married or knows somebody that is getting married

Thanks again!

Eileen

P.S. I am honored to have an invitation named after me!

No comments: