Tuesday, November 13, 2007

family wedding in texas

my family and i flew to texas this past weekend for my cousin's wedding... WOW what a trip! we had the best time! my whole family was able to attend which was so incredible. my brother recently joined the coast guard, and was at boot camp in new jersey until last friday. my parents flew out there to see him graduate, and then flew back with him to texas that evening. it worked out so perfectly that he was able to join us!

the ceremony was beautiful, and my cousin kristina looked so gorgeous. her grandmother gave her a beautiful mantilla style wedding veil that i fell in love with (see the picture below!) the reception was held at an italian restaurant nearby and was so much fun! the music was great, the food incredible, and the live band at the end of the night was the perfect touch! thanks to kristina and her husband justin for hosting such an amazing event. we love you guys!

aunt lois and uncle george with kristina, the beautiful bride!

love the mantilla!

the stenstrom and zogas family!

bride and groom's first dance

No comments: