Wednesday, January 2, 2008

personal side note...

for those of you who don't know, my husband john has been in school the past year working for his paramedic certification. he has gone through weeks of long classes, clinical rotations, other workshops, and a very intense and draining internship. he took the written part of the national exam on monday, and found out this morning that he PASSED! he was worried sick about it because it was the hardest test of his life, but everyone who knows john knew that he would pass. he is so smart and has worked SO hard for this, so how could he not do well?! he has sacrificed a lot and i'm just so excited for him! he takes the final part of the exam, the practical hands-on test, on saturday. we all know he will pass that, too. i just wanted to share the news because i am so proud and happy for my dear husband! what a way to start off the new year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of this...."John"....too :) Baby thank you so much for your continued support and love. You know that you're a HUGE reason why I did so well this year. I wouldn't have had anyone else be by my side to help me :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That is so awesome! Spread our love on to John, that is so great for him to get through such a challenging test. Hooray!