Saturday, January 5, 2008

updated invitation design!

when my dear friends heather and nate got engaged last march, i was SO excited! right away, i started thinking of ideas for their invitation. heather has great taste, so i wanted to be sure to come up with something that would really impress her. something romantic and modern, but also staying true to to the feel of a traditional wedding invitation. i came up with so many ideas, and she gave me some great input that really helped create our final piece. so, here it is! once it's printed, i'll post a photograph of it since this image doesn't really do it justice. we're going to add ribbon to the invitation and it will be printed on opalescent paper, giving it a little extra pizazz! i can't wait to see the final piece!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Very unique and simply gorgeous.
-LB

HL Zinda said...

I just received my invitations in the mail yesterday and they are amazing. Linsday listened to everything I told her about the wedding and turned something that I had no ideas about to one of my favorite things about my wedding. She is an extraordinary designer and truly cares about every project she does. I can't wait to see my programs! :)