Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lindsay & Alex's Save the Date

Another fun Save the Date postcard was printed and delivered today! Lindsay and Alex are a cute and fun couple who came to me with a TON of great ideas. Lindsay and I used to work together, and a few months ago she told me that her architect-fiancé Alex had several ideas, but no tools or time to implement them, so they'd love my help. When the three of us got together for the first time, it was simply awesome! We bounced around tons of ideas and got the ball rolling right away. Soon after, Lindsay and Alex and had come up with the idea of a graphic using the Y from Alex (and soon, Lindsay's!) last name, as well as branches which will be used at their wedding reception. The invitation will include the complete graphic, but their Save the Date shows a nice preview of what's to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo I love this one!