Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rockstar Headshots!

A few weeks ago, I got to tool around the Pearl with two of my favorite people, Maggie and Josh from Honeysuckle Photography. They photographed my and John's wedding, and did the most amazing job. So when Josh emailed me and said "We need to get you some rockstar headshots!" I thought it would be such an awesome opportunity because these guys are SO good! They met at my work and we just walked around while they snapped some photos of me that I could use for my blog. I felt a little awkward having my picture taken by myself, so most of the shots I'm laughing or smiling right before I burst into giggles... Why am I so weird?! Anyway, somehow they managed to get some good shots out of me, so here are some of my favorites (and a special pic dedicated to my husband!) Thanks to Maggie and Josh for being so wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG how pretty are you! Those are great shots Linz!
Love ya. Stace