Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vote for me!

I recently submitted a holiday card design to Minted.com's contest and would love you to vote for mine! First place prize is $1000, and they will sell the winning design on their site. Needless to say, I'd love to win :) I sent in two designs and they chose one of them for the contest (not my favorite of the two, but oh well!) There are some amazing designs on there so check it out: www.minted.com/vote. The link to mine is here: http://www.minted.com/design-rating&id=98#.

The chosen design:

This one didn't make the cut (does it look familiar?!):

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That's so exciting! I voted for you :)

*swankytables*Annette said...

Hi Lindsay,
You've been tagged by Swanky Tables. Check out www.swankytables.blogspot.com for details. Love your design, and of course I voted! Good Luck!

Cheers,
Annette