Friday, July 25, 2008

Linzmarie Designs featured on the EAD Library

A few days ago, I heard about the Elizabeth Anne Designs Library and drooled over all the amazing and creative wedding vendors they have listed. After looking through a ton of great links, I wondered what it would take to get my name on their list of stationers. Apparently all I needed to do was ask! I sent them the link to my blog and the next morning I had an email saying my name was on the list! It's so cool to see Linzmarie Designs included in a list of amazingly talented designers. Check out the library for some amazing vendors, ideas and inspiration. Thanks EAD!!!


There I am!

1 comment:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

THANK YOU! Just wanted to let you know too that today we introduced the ability for brides/grooms to publish vendor reviews. It would be great if you wanted to steer your clients towards the new site so that they can give you your much-deserved glowing review!

http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/library/reviews