Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Super-cool vintage lace onesie!

Even though I'm not pregnant or planning on being pregnant anytime soon, I love looking at baby clothes. Most of the time I'm thinking of my friends who have babies or are going to have babies, but sometimes I'm thinking of myself and a future kiddo :) However, when I saw this post on Cool Mom Picks about Etsy seller Lou and Lee's vintage lace onesie, I almost fell out of my chair. This would be THE PERFECT gift for my friend D who is due with her baby girl in early September. She loves funky things and I knew this would be so perfect for her baby! I don't know when I'll give it to her, maybe after the baby arrives? Her shower is next weekend but my friend Stacey and I are giving her this awesome baby wrap/sling called the Moby Wrap (in orange, of course). So maybe I'll save this awesome onesie for another time, we'll see. Oh and if you're worried about D reading this and spoiling surprises, don't worry, I've already spilled the beans. I showed her the Etsy post and she asked me how to get her hands on one, and I had to say "Um, well, uh, just don't buy it, ok?!" I'm so bad at keeping fun things like this secret!

Photo courtesy Etsy seller louandlee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of vintage fashion.!! That vintage lace onesie is really super-cool and super-cute.