Friday, October 17, 2008

2008 Holiday Cards!

The holidays are right around the corner and it's definitely not too early to start thinking about your holiday cards! I am working on some new designs that I'll post soon, but in the meantime please contact me if you are interested in custom holiday cards. There are several great online resources to order holiday cards, but there's nothing like one that has been designed especially for you. I have talked to several people who ordered theirs from an online photo gallery last year and ended up getting the same one from other people. It's like showing up at an event wearing the same dress as someone else! At least that's how I think of it :) If you want your card to stand out this year, give me a call! Stay tuned for some new designs, but for now here are a few from last year:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just browsing through blogs and found yours. How much would you charge for baby announcements; you design such cute ones? (I'm not due till Dec.)