Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New baby announcement

My good friend D from high school had her second baby in August, and I was thrilled when she asked me to design her baby announcements! I loved what we ended up with last year for her first baby so I knew this one would be a fun project. We tossed around several ideas back and forth until one day she said "You know, I have your Christmas card on my fridge and I love it... Could we make that a baby announcement?" So with a few tweaks here and there, below is what we ended up with for baby Piper. Is she not the cutest?!? Congrats to B & D on their new cutie pie, and to J who is now a big brother! I love you guys.

2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

OMG...Piper is so dang cute. Priceless card and the picture is to die for. Thanks for sharing this one:) Hope you're doing well. K

Valerie said...

adorable!!