Sunday, May 3, 2009

Erica & Nick's Invitation

I gave a sneak preview of this invitation and never showed the final product! I only have samples of the invitation but the inserts have a similar feel using some of the leaves along the side. Erica & Nick really want to be as Earth-friendly as possible for all aspects of their wedding, so we carefully chose a nice recycled stock called Environment Tortilla. The small flecks (which can't be seen much in these photos) really added to the design and I love the way it came out. These were printed digitally, which is also another eco-friendly way to go. Digital printing lays down toner as opposed to ink (some inks are really harmful to the environment). I'm really happy with the outcome and I know the bride and groom are, too! Their guests should be receiving these shortly.


1 comment:

Erin said...

I love these! Very cute.