Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gina & Eric's Invitations

About 2 years ago, I designed invitations for Kelli and Garrett, another California couple. They were referred by the lovely Eileen who has been a huge supporter and sent plenty of business my way (thanks, Eileen!!!) Kelli has also been singing my praises since her own wedding, and I was so excited to hear from her friend Gina who is getting married this summer in Cabo San Lucas. Gina and her fiancé Eric wanted really simple invitations with bright colors and a subtle beach theme. They created their own Save the Dates and used a graphic of a palm tree, so I thought it would be nice to go in that direction. Below is the final result! They were printed digitally on the same recycled stock as Erica & Nick's invitations.


4 comments:

Erin said...

These are really cute! I love the colors.

Emily said...

You're a great designer!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Emily! I'm glad I have your blog now, you've been added to my Reader :)

Emily said...

Lindsay, check out these wedding invites!

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/06/wedding-bells-cute-invites.html