Friday, September 25, 2009

Min & Gateley's Invitations

The other day, I was scrolling through the posts at WeddingBeePro, and came across an entry called Lots of Goodies! by Melody of the Sweet and Saucy Shop. The first photo totally caught my attention and I absolutely loved the cake design. Two seconds later, I realized it looked familiar. Haven't I seen that picture somewhere? As I scroll down I realize it's the cake of one of my clients and included is a photograph of the monogram I designed for them used for their favors!


I was sitting by myself at home and said out loud, "Hey! That's my design! How cool." It was just so random, and very cool to see my work on someone else's website. Here's a shot of their invitation suite:


And a few photos from their wedding that I absolutely love (photographer is Sarah Holden Photography):




No comments: