Monday, September 21, 2009

NACE Event Invitation

A few weeks ago, I was asked by Shawn from Event Team Entertainment if I'd be interested in designing an invitation for a kick-off event for the NACE (National Association of Catering Executives) chapter starting in Portland. I was really excited about this opportunity, not only to have my name on the invite as a sponsor of the event, but to actually be invited to it as well! I'm looking forward to meeting other event professionals in Portland and getting my name out there.

The invitation was to look modern & fresh, and to play off the space the event will be held (Departure, a restaurant at the nines Hotel). I used one of my favorite graphics for this invite and I think it came out well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linz this invited turned out wonderful! I know you were excited for this and I bet it will bring in tons of business for you!