Friday, May 16, 2008

Beth & Ken's Invitations

I had the privilege working with another wonderful couple referred by my friend Stacey from high school. Beth and Ken are holding their wedding at the beach along the Oregon Coast, and wanted to reflect their venue in the invitation. Right away I knew they had to use the Pool colored paper from Paper Source. It's my favorite shade (and the color John and I almost chose for our wedding!), and I knew would look so great. I showed them a few different concepts using sea shells and other beach-related items, but their favorite was the coral reef (ok, it was my fave, too). They chose the style of the Kelli Invitation, and had a few inserts that tucked under the ribbon on the inside left panel. Contact me if you want to see more samples! Thanks to Beth & Ken for being so wonderful to work with :)

2 comments:

Take 5 Photography said...

this is SO cute!! I love love the blue! Good job girl!!

*swankytables*Annette said...

Gorgeous Invite! Love the Pool color!