Monday, May 5, 2008

My Best Friend's Wedding!

John and I got back from California this morning after celebrating the wedding of our friends Heather & Nate! The whole week was packed of fun activities and the wedding itself was just beautiful. The ceremony was a traditional Catholic ceremony at the church Heather's parents were married at in Pasadena, and the presider was Nate's godfather. The reception took place at Castle Green, one of the coolest places I've ever seen. Not only were the venues amazing, but the bridal party looked pretty damn good, too!! Heather chose a different color for each bridesmaid, something she has always wanted to do (I remember talking about this in college before she had even met Nate!) I will post a picture of the group when we get the professional pictures back, but you might be able to get the idea from the picture below of the party at the reception. It just looked amazing and I'm so glad it all came together so perfect for my good friend. Wedding season has officially begun!!

Me and John (what a good looking groomsman!!)


Nate & Heather's first dance (check out her amazing dress!)


Me and the bride!


The head table

No comments: