Friday, May 16, 2008

Missy & Patrick's Save the Date

Talk about a hot couple! Missy and Patrick are a sweet pair I met through one of my good friends. They took a bunch of great photos for their engagement session and sent me several to choose from. This one struck me right away and I totally fell in love with it! The passion and love between them is so apparent, and I just think it's so damn sexy!! Missy is a photographer and did all the great photoshop work, and then passed it over to me. I applied a simple design so the awesome photo stood out. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Take 5 Photography said...

You are so sweet!

THANK YOU for all your hard work Lindsay!!! We absolutely love them!

If you're a bride looking for an invitation designer, I recommend linzmarie designs 100%!! :-)

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

YOu know I LOVE this couple and you rocked this little project out! It is simply beautiful and I know they have to love them. Can't wait for their wedding day! K